Want to find out more information?
- Use the contact form to express an interest
- You can browse our tour packages online and consider whether you wish to customise your tour
- We will send you our enquiry form to obtain more information from you eg. the length of your planned stay, special dates while you are away, particular interests and your budget
- On receipt of your enquiry form we will ring you within 48 hours with our carefully considered suggestions, full itinerary and prices
- If you are happy we will arrange to take your payment securely through paypal/invoice/bank transfer
- You will receive confirmation of your booking on receipt of your deposit
- FLIGHTS ARE NOT INCLUDED in the price of our tours however we are more than happy to provide you with assistance in getting the best, most convenient prices and dates
What you can expect from us before you go
- You will deal directly with either Fiona or Chamil when planning and booking your holiday. We will be available 24 hours a day in the run up to your holiday and until you
return to the UK.
- Practical advice in relation to what to pack dependent on the locations you will visit(if you want it!)
- We will be working hard to ensure you very competitive prices for your holiday. As a small company we have very few outgoings therefore we can afford to beat any
quote you are given from any of the other tour operatives.
- Safe and secure transfer of payment
- Even if you choose one of our carefully selected tours our in county guide will be working hard to direct you towards places of personal interest and experiences you will enjoy. Similiarly we
want to know of any dislikes or experiences you have found uncomfortable on previous holidays so that we can ensure that we steer you clear!
- Whilst we do not offer flights as part of our service we are happy to provide support in finding the best deals available at the time of your booking.
- Visa advice
- We will advise of any cultural and religious holidays/festivities taking place during your stay and the best places to be at the time
- Suggestions that we think will add to your holiday!
What to expect on arrival and what is included in the price of your tour
- You will be met at the airport by your driver guide and transported to your first hotel
- Your guide will be a fully qualified National Guide of Sri Lanka
- Your driver guide will be fluent in English
- Your vehicle will be air-conditioned
- High quality accomodation on each night of your holiday
- Dependant on your preferences your accomodation will be either half board or B&B
- All entrance to attractions will be taken care of by your Driver Guide
- We have tried to keep hotel moves to a minimum so that your holiday is full of exciting experiences not lots of bag packing and unpacking
- Flexibilty to stop to take photographs, journey off the beaten track, taste the local delights or pay an impromptu visit to anything that catches your eye!
- Airport transfer at the end of your holiday dependant on your plans
- 24 hour contact with the UK team(if required)
- Lots of laughs and experiences that you wouldn't get with a larger tour operator